Packet Pickup: Important Instructions!
Please read the following important instructions on how to pick up your race packet. These instructions apply to Pre-Race Packet Pickups and Race Day packet pickup.
Step 1: Pick up your bib.
- Please check the instructions below for what you should do if you are an individual runner vs. a member of a team. Refer to our Packet Pick Up FAQs with any questions!
- Note: Your beer tickets and meal ticket are attached to your bib-- don't lose them!
Step 2: Pick up any "extra" items you purchased.
- Extra Beer Tickets:If you purchased extra beer tickets, the volunteer will hand them to you when you pick up your bib.
- Raffle Tickets: If you pre-purchased raffle tickets, please pick them up at the Angel Fund Booth on race day.
Step 3: Pick up your race TShirt.
- Note: You will receive the shirt size you ordered when you registered. We will not be able to switch out sizes before the race. If you need to try and switch size, you may check the Information booth AFTER the race-- but there are no guarantees.
Runners who registered as "Individuals" should follow these instructions:
- Look up your name (alphabetical by Last Name) on our Individual Bib List and note your assigned Bib #. You can also check on-site at the pre-race packet pickup locations or at Harpoon ON RACE DAY MORNING.
- Go to the Individual Registration lines and locate the sign that corresponds to your Bib # (1-100, 101-200, 201-300, etc).
- Tell the volunteer at that line your Bib #, show your ID and he/she will give you your Bib.
- If you purchased any additional beer tickets, you will recieve them when you pick up your Bib.
- Proceed to T-shirt tables to get your T-shirt.
- If you purchased raffle tickets, please go to the Angel Fund Booth on Race Day to pick them up.
Runners who registered as part of a 6-Pack Team should follow these instructions.
Teams can (and are encouraged to) pick up all 6 team members’ race packets at once!
- Look up your TEAM NAME on the Team Bib List and note your Team's Assigned Team Number. Teams are listed by category (Co-Ed, Female, then Male) and then listed alphabetically by team name within each category. You can also search for your Team Number on-site at the pre-race packet pickup locations or at Harpoon ON RACE DAY MORNING. (Note: you will not need your personal Bib # to pick up your packet, just your Team #)
- Go to the Team Registration lines and locate the sign that corresponds to your TEAM #. (1-100, 101-200, etc).
- Tell the volunteer your TEAM #, and whether you are picking up for the entire Team, a few team members or just for yourself. If you are picking up for the whole team, you can take the entire packet. If you are picking up for just yourself or for just a few others on your team, just provide their names. (*Please note, even though this step is finished, everyone needs their ID on race day to get a wristband!)
- Proceed to T-shirt Tables. You can pick up T-shirts for yourself and the team members whose packets you hold.
- If you or anyone on your team purchased extra beer tickets, they will be included in your team packet. The front of your envelope will include information about who purchased extra tickets, and how many were purchased. Team Captains-- please make the correct amount of beer tickets end up in the correct hands!
- If you purchased raffle tickets, go to the Angel Fund booth on Race Day to pick them up.
PACKET PICKUP SCHEDULE: 2017
You will have 3 windows for picking up your race packet. Day and evening times will be available (in an effort to accomodate as many work schedules as possible).
Race Day Bag Check
If you bring a bag with you on race day, you will be given have a corresponding bag tag in case you’d like to check a bag on race day. Note: Bags must be picked up by 1:00pm on race day!